Wednesday 15 October 2014

Instructor at the UK Run Chat Training w/end March 2015


I am pleased to announce that I will be one of the instructors at the UK Run Chat Training Weekend in Anglesey, Wales from 27-29 March 2015. 


If you don't know what UK Run Chat is, it's an online community for runners (they have a facebook page and are on twitter, @ukrunchat), though group meet-ups are becoming more popular. This is what their website says:

"Set up by Jeff from @crea8it and Joe @iRunJoe in July 2013 #UKRunChat’s purpose is to link the UK running community, supporting each other in any which way we can to achieve our running goals."

That's me running on sand dunes in the Rhinogs, Wales.
Shoes necessary there as the grass is really sharp.

This training weekend will comprise of various sessions including yoga, stretching, and obviously some group running on road and trails. That's where I come in....I will be leading some off-road runs and a barefoot running session down on the local beach. That will be shoes off and looking at foot placement in the sand. I can't wait!


To find out more about me head over to the About Me page - my qualifications are listed at the bottom of that page. If you're on twitter then follow me @RunningDelights and you can hashtag #UKRunChat.

The training weekend is being coordinated by Howard Chambers (@Howard50at50 on twitter). There's more details about the weekend and how to book on over on the UK Run Chat forum

No comments:

Post a Comment