Friday 20 May 2011

Shoes

Here's what I'm running in...

Walsh Classic Race
and...
INOV8 Roclite 268

I'm actually really surprised that the Walsh's are as comfortable as they are to say that the upper part of the sole seems to be made of cardboard! I've replaced the insoles with Superfeet as I didn't want to totally destroy my feet or damage myself on the first few runs in them. I am afterall new to this fell running stuff, being more used to pounding round Blackheath and London streets for the last decade.

The INOV8s have only had a couple of outings, Shelf Benches mostly on track/grass and last night's fell run up to Kinder Downfall via Mermaids Pool, down Red Brook and back to the Kinder Reservoir. I may have had a few people comment on how clean they were last night....I'm pretty sure with all those peat bogs and more rain coming in that they won't stay this way very long at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment